The Manager of Information Technology will manage and direct the company’s information technology (IT) operations and Technology Infrastructure, ensuring the department provides efficient and effective technical support service.
Responsibilities and Duties
▪ Responsible for online Casino products (Casino and Live Casino) active customer numbers and ARPU.
▪ Establishing the company’s technical vision and lead all aspects of the company’s technological development.
▪ Overseeing all technical aspects of the company.
▪ Set up and lead a development team consisting of network specialists, project managers, product owners, designers, QAs, front-end and back-end developers.
▪ Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
▪ Establish standards of performance and monitor staff through performance reviews and the performance of the development team through KPIs.
▪ Delivering a best-in-class user experience to all players on all platforms on all devices.
▪ Lead and prioritize development across all platforms.
Knowledge, Techniques, Skills
▪ 3-5 years of practical IT management experience in the gambling industry
▪ Experience working with Native iOS/Android applications
▪ Experience with mobile UI/UX design including the UX standards specific to each native platform
▪ Good understanding of web mark-up, HTML5 and CSS3
▪ Good understanding of cross browser compatibility issues and its behavior
▪ Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
▪ Experience working with source control systems, code review systems
▪ Experience working with continuous integration and delivery systems, code quality automation systems
▪ Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
▪ Experience working with debugging/profiling tools, ability to resolve performance issues
▪ Advanced knowledge in Scrum theory, Jira rules and practices